Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It Creeps, It Crawls, It Eats you Alive... Run, don't walk.... From the List!

I'm starting a "to-do" list.
I slack when it comes to taking care of obligations or just starting one of the many projects floating around my head- I'm hoping that having a list for all to see will put some fire under my butt. I have so many things to do, that I'm beginning to get frustrated with the amount of projects left.
The list will become smaller, I will not fail.
- Que The Eye of the Tiger.... Do. Do do do. Do do do. Do do dooooo.....

Bare with me.....

  • Organize all of my craft materials
  • Paint. I need to paint....
  • Beg all of my professors to add me from the wait-list, to their classes.
  • Start some paper crafts with Charlie (Thank you library book!)
  • Photo day with Charlie
  • Start seriously pursuing my children's book ideas 
  • Stop delaying the end.... Watch the final installment of Harry Potter. (Rubbish... How someone can choose the books over the movies is beyond me)
  • Get a yard sale together
  • Post on Twitter, blogger, and Facebook more like a madwoman
  • Organize the basement
  • Contact the Mission Galleria about a booth
  • Increase my Etsy shop's inventory
  • Find my missing mp3 player... Doing dishes sucks without it!
  • Set up my recycling buckets
  • Overhaul and organize the walk-in pantry
  • Build a Julia Child's inspired pan wall
  • Season all of my cast iron skillets
  • Start the quilt for Charlie
  • Buy a new couch
  • Fix money-pit car one more time.....
  • Design and create a height chart for Charlotte
  • Shampoo carpets
  • Organize walk in closet
  • Build a poker table
  • Build a bar from a travel trunk
I'm sure this list will grow, just as fast as it shrinks. Talk crap if you don't see any crossed off soon. Maybe some good ole' fashioned bullying will do the trick......

0 comments: