Thursday, March 22, 2012

John's Incredible Pizza





Charlie has been a really good girl lately, so we took her to John’s Incredible Pizza Company for a day of fun. I had never stepped foot in the place before, and was shocked by it’s awesomeness.

Besides having a never-ending variety of pizza, the buffet is stocked full of delicious pasta, salad, and dessert. They’ll make you any pizza you want, and the selection they solidly have is amazing. I tried a nacho pizza that tasted just like nachos! Cool right? The food gets even better as you eat it in one of many themed dining rooms. We stayed away from the cartoon kid room since it was stuffed with birthday party goers, and we still had a few rooms to chose from; Sports room, beach room, cabin room, music fusion room, and I’m pretty sure there were more that I don’t remember. What was better, was the opportunity to eat and then play- then eat some more and play some more. Well worth the price.



The arcade part of John’s was awesome as well. Not only do they have a large selection of games, but they also have rides. Charlie rode her first rollercoaster, it was small but she had a blast. They had a great system for keeping track of credits and tickets. We were given a “Funcard” that is refillable; we could swipe a card instead of carrying a bucket of coins around with us. They even give you the option to have your tickets won put directly on the card, instead of having the ticket strip come out. We of course opted out of that, because what’s an arcade without handfuls of tickets?

Did I mention the life-size claw machine? I didn’t win, but I had fun trying. The claw itself was over half the size of my body! I’m a sucker for claw machines…. I get the fever when playing. I found a normal sized claw machine and went to town on it.  After a couple of failed attempts I got the Domo doll I wanted- Me and Charlie call her Doma since she’s pink! Then with a lucky grab, I got another two prizes in the same claw drop.

We all put in work and ended the day with over 1700 tickets. We picked out a lava lamp for Charlie’s room, and have now vowed to save our tickets up for a electric guitar- 13,000 tickets here we come!

I always thought Chuck E. Cheese was the best, but he may have just met his match…..

 

0 comments: